Baisakhi Akhand Path Updates will be published on this page
Information for Baisakhi Akhand Path (16 - 18 April 2021)
- Langar sewa is by sangat and individual/family.
- Sangat are free to donate towards the langar, either in cash or kind through the SANTI Committee.
- Ardass for the beginning and end of Shri Akhand Path Sahib is from the Sangat only.
- Families doing Sewa for the Shri Akhand Path or other langar sewa can have their names in the Ardas at the end of the Sunday Program.
- All Sangat are welcome and encouraged to help in the preparation of the langar and cleaning of the kitchen, langar hall during and after the Akhand Path.
- The Resident Granthi will oversee the Pathi list and attendance of Pathis.
10 Apr 21 Spring Cleaning Day of Gurdwara Sahib in preparation of Baisakhi. Cleaning commences from 3.00pm - 6:30pm. Sewadars are welcome to assist in the cleaning.
No Sukhmani Path
No Path on 10th of April 2021. Only Rehras Sahib which will commence at 6:30pm.
Akhand Path Seva
Families doing Sewa for the Shri Akhand Path or other langar sewa can have their names in the Ardas at the end of the Sunday Program.